- Allen (DOB: 10-23) – Adventurous, kind, coffee-drinker, wood worker.
- Melissa (DOB: 5-26) – Yarn-lover, joyful, communicative, coffee-drinker.
- Ruth (DOB: 12-4) – Unicorn-obsessed, friendly, always on the move, creative.
- Clara (DOB: 7-17) – Snuggly, laughs constantly, loves dancing and coloring.
- Hudson (DOB: 1-25) – Loves trains, cars, dinosaurs, and LEGO.
After being saved at age 7, Allen rededicated his life to Christ in high school and felt a drawing towards missions. He moved from Alabama to Alaska in 2011, where he began serving with a youth group.
Melissa was saved at age 5, rededicated her life to Christ in high school, and surrendered to missions that same summer. After a fateful trip to South Africa in high school, Melissa knew she’d serve on that continent long-term.
We married in 2014 and in January 2018, God started opening the doors for our family to serve in full-time international missions. In March 2018, we were appointed by ABWE and in 2021, God began directing our hearts to serve in Québec, Canada.
Our ultimate goal is to help fulfill the Great Commission by multiplying churches, disciples, and missions movements around the world.
- There is one True God who made all things. He created man in His own image, giving mankind free will.
- The first man and woman chose to use their free will to sin, destining all mankind to separation from God forever.
- In order to restore His relationship with mankind, God sent His Son, Jesus, to take the punishment of sin.
- Though He lived a perfect life, Jesus gave Himself to death on a cross. Through His death, we can be brought back into a right relationship to God.
- Jesus was raised back to life three days later, proving His victory over sin and death. Now, He is alive and sits at the right hand of God, interceding our behalf as we await His imminent return.
- The Bible says, “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Rom 10:9) Salvation comes by accepting God’s free gift, not by works that we have done.