We had yesterday off from class (yay, Canadian holidays!) so today feels like Monday to us!
We spent a lot of time on our three day weekend doing, you guessed it, French homework! We both tried to get ahead because this weekend, we’re going to Alabama to visit Allen’s family.
In the meantime, here’s how you can be praying and praising God with us:
- Hudson’s follow-up appointment is this afternoon. Pray that he’s fully healed and able to be done with his little cast.
- Melissa’s birthday is tomorrow! Huzzah.
- Pray for continued French learning. It’s a process, and one we’re thankful to see progress in. On Thursday, we’ll share an update about how classes are going this month.
- Ruth’s allergies are awful right now. Pray that she’ll get over them quickly.
- Like we’ve shared for the last three years, we aren’t getting good rest at night. All three of the kids are waking up throughout the night (sometimes hourly) and as a result, we are, too. Pray that we will all sleep all night long in our own beds.
- Pray for safety traveling to and from Alabama this weekend.
It’s a busy week in the Batts’ house. Thanks for helping pray us through it.