The last song we sang in church on Sunday was exactly what we needed to hear, so we wanted to start this post by sharing it with you. It is beautiful and challenging and lovely.
“Highlands (Song of Ascent)” by Hillsong
One of my favorite portions of scripture is the Psalms of Ascent and I love that this song is reflective of that: drawing close to God, regardless of what you’ve experienced to get there.
This week, we’re just really thankful:
- For the body of Christ.
- For the opportunity to invest a significant length of time in learning French so that we can minister effectively in Togo and wherever else God leads us.
- For the beautiful home we can call “ours” for the next year.
- For people walking alongside us and for friends in town from Togo!
You can continue to pray for:
- Success in language learning
- Wise use of our time
- Patience and positive attitudes
- Our kids
Have a great week, friends, as we continue to trust the God of both mountains and valleys.