Lately on Thursday’s we have been sharing lessons for kids from the book of Romans. But this week, we blinked and ran out of time to write the next study. So instead, we’re pulling this post from our “Drafts” folder and sharing it today.
We shared Part 2 of “Get to Know Allen” a couple weeks ago, then a million things came up and we never got a chance to post my Part 2. So just in case anyone wants to know me a little bit more, read on!
1. What’s the phone app you use most?
According to Apple, I use my Edge internet browser and Instagram the most. Not surprised.
2. Would you rather cook or order in?
Totally depends, but the lasts few weeks? I would have loved to order in or order for takeout (since food delivery is limited in Wasilla, Alaska). Periodically, after we put kids to bed, Allen and I will order Red Robin or something and eat that at home.
3. Have you ever disliked something and then changed your mind?
I used to loathe cottage cheese, but now it isn’t so bad.
4. What’s your favorite board game?
Settlers of Catan or Clue.
5. How do you take your coffee?
With a little bit of creamer or almond milk. If we’re getting drive through coffee, I usually just get whatever the special of the day is or an Americano.
6. What’s your most prized possession and why?
My engagement and wedding rings, probably. I love how unique they are and the relationship they represent.
7. Is there any product you couldn’t live without?
8. Do you sleep with a top sheet? Why or why not?
Yes, usually. If I’m really cold and need to feel cozy, I kick off the top sheet and just use the blanket.
9. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
A giraffe! I really like the YA book “The White Giraffe” and think that it would be neat to have a pet giraffe.
10. Would you rather spend a day at the beach or poolside?
At the beach. The salty air, the sand, the wind blowing… so nice and relaxing.