It’s a new week, friends, and we have several inches of fresh snow, exciting news about our upcoming site visit to Togo, and new praises and prayer requests to kick it off!
Lets start with praises and prayer requests and work our way backwards.
- Kids are healthy
- Hudson is growing like a weed (he’s grown 2-3 inches since birth)
- We’ve had several people express interest in partnering with us
- Our goal is to be at 75% of our monthly need by May (more about that later). Pray for those who have expressed interest in partnering with us to formalize their commitment. And pray for us to see who else the Lord has for our partnership team and boldness for us to share as the Lord leads.
- Melissa’s grandpa has begun his chemo treatments. Pray for his healing and strength for Melissa’s family members who are there supporting and encouraging him during this difficult time.
- Allen begins his new semester of classes next week. Pray for EVERYTHING class related.
We are excited to announce that we will be purchasing tickets this week for our site visit to Togo! A huge thank you to our sending church and many of our partners who gave to help finance the trip. We will be in Togo the first part of May, and are excited to attend a Togo South Team meeting while in country! We’ll share more about our site visit goals in the coming weeks.
We’ve gotten quite a bit of snow in the past few days. On the agenda for today? Playing outside and enjoying the fresh snowfall. Check out our Batts Abroad Instagram stories later today for fun videos and pictures!