Tuesday Talk: Due Week!
It’s Tuesday and around here, that means we are sharing new praises and prayer requests! This is (potentially) a big week for our family…
… because baby Batts’ due date is this week!
We know that the “due date” doesn’t really mean much – it should be considered a “due month” or “due time frame.” Ruth was born about 10 days after her due date and Clara was a week “late”. Nonetheless, it’s exciting to think about welcoming baby Hudson sometime soon!
Here are some praises and prayer requests, as you think of our family in the next week or so:
- Pray for a smooth, quick, complications-free labor and delivery. Pray for my endurance to be strong!
- Praise God for fun times with my mama over the last few days! It’s so fun having her in town.
- Continue to pray for wisdom regarding a vehicle for our family.
- Allen and I had a marvelous time in Alyeska for our 5th anniversary. We’ll share more about it later!
- There are various health needs in my extended family right now – please pray for healing, wisdom for doctors, and the Lord’s will to be done in each situation.
- Pray for the Lord to raise up partners in His timing. Our goal is to be at 75% – 85% of our monthly need before our site visit to Togo in May.
Have a great week, friends!