Psalm 138:8 says, “The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands..”
This time of year, when we reflect on the baby in the manger, it is comforting to know that the Lord will accomplish and complete His purposes for us, whatever they may. We pray you are encouraged by that, too!
- We are officially at 60% of our monthly need! We are so thankful for every partner the Lord has added to our team. Our support went up by about 4% over the last 2 weeks and we are so thankful for how God is providing for our family in this way.
- Allen is doing well in his classes! It’s been more challenging to get into a rhythm, since he’s had time off for Thanksgiving and the earthquake (and soon, Christmas!). But they are going smoothly so far.
- Most of the roads that were damaged by the big earthquake a couple weeks ago have already been repaired.
- We have snow again! It is beautiful outside.
- I am still feeling pain from her pulled muscle. Please pray for healing, and for patience and rest in the mean time. I have a PT appointment in December 20.
- Pray for Ruth and Clara. Since the earth quake, they have not been sleeping well. It has gotten better, but there are still late night wake ups because of it.
- With the late night wake ups, most nights are long for us too. So, pray for good sound sleep and rest for all of us.
- Pray for Joan and Pastor Moussa, and others who are continuing research for the orphan ministry in Kara, Togo.
Let us know how we can be praying for you too! Have a blessed week!