Happy Tuesday, friends! If you’re in Alaska like we are, kids are back in school, the State Fair starts this week, and we’re expecting Termination Dust soon.
But for us, Tuesday is another opportunity to share some praises and prayer requests!
- Huge thank you to everyone who came to our dessert party on Saturday! We had about 25 people come to hang out, hear an update, and eat some yummy desserts. Allen and I were so blessed by all of you and having our little home full of some of our favorite people was awesome. We hope you left feeling encouraged, too! We were so busy enjoying the evening that we didn’t even take any photos… blogger fail, but hostess win!
- While we are still officially at 50%, we’ve had several people express interest in partnering with us in the last couple weeks. It’s been so fun to see who the Lord brings onto our team!
- We’ve starting feeling baby kicks! This is such a fun part of pregnancy, where you can feel that little one wiggling away. Love it. We find out next Monday (the 27th) whether we’re having a boy or a girl.
- We are this close to buying tickets for our October site visit to Togo. Please pray for God’s provision in funding.
- Pray for diligence to just do the things we need to do. It’s so much more fun to just spend time together (or Netflix and knit), but we need to be diligent in accomplishing what is before us… whether that is laundry or scheduling partnership appointments!
- Our teammate Joan is wrapping up things here in the States and heading to Togo next month. Please pray for a smooth transition for her.
For those who could not attend our party Saturday night, we will be posting some updated information about our timeline on Thursday! Let us know how we can be praying for you, friends.