Hope you all had a great weekend! We were thankful to be back at our home (and sending) church this weekend, worshiping with those who know us best. We were able to share with a family over lunch about the work God is doing in Togo, which was so encouraging to us, too. Read on for more praises and prayer requests!
- We had so much fun sharing the news about baby #3 with you all last week! Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
- My mama flies up tonight to spend some time with us! I’m so so so excited to see her. Ruth and Clara don’t know she’s coming, so it will be super fun to surprise them tomorrow morning with their Mimi!
- We have recently been in touch with a teammate, Jane, who is serving in the Kara region! We are we are looking forward to chatting with her more and serving together in the future.
- We transitioned our girls into one bedroom and it has been a doozy of an adjustment for all of us, except Clara who can sleep through anything, apparently. So, as always, pray for rest!
- Jane, the teammate mentioned above, hurt her ankle recently. Please pray for healing!
- Everyone involved in the orphan ministry is praying for guidance in how to move forward with it. As our partners, it is YOUR ministry, too! Will you join us in praying for clear direction?
Have a great week, friends!