rIt feels so good to be home after a long weekend on the road! Road trips with kids are fun… but trying to get them to sleep somewhere new at night is not. We are all four exhausted! But we saw how God blessed our weekend and we have a whole slew of praises and prayer requests to share this week.
- Our travels went well heading up north on Friday and back on Monday. It rained almost the whole drive up, and a good portion of the drive back, so we are thankful for the safety God provided.
- We met with two churches over the weekend and enjoyed some sweet time of fellowship, worship, and sharing about Togo. We’re excited to see how God works in those churches and in the individuals to not just partner with us, but to engage in missions more themselves!
- We took a couple opportunities over the weekend to just enjoy some family time at the Santa Clause House, Pioneer Park, and over breakfast at the Cookie Jar.
- It was fun celebrating Father’s Day over the weekend, too! We are so thankful for our dads and for our Heavenly Father.
- Allen is going on a guys’ camp out Friday through Saturday! He’s really looking forward to it, so pray that it is a good time of investing in the youth from our church and connecting with other men.
- We are exhausted. Sunday night, we were happily in bed by 7:30pm! Please pray for good and deep rest for all of us.
We love partnering with you so let us know how we can pray for you, too!