Happy Tuesday! Here in Alaska, school is out for the summer, mosquitoes are starting to buzz around, and the grass is slowly turning green. There is a time for everything, and I’m thankful this is the time for warmer weather!
- On Sunday, May 20th, FLBC voted to be our sending church and partner with us at 25% per month. This is something that we have been praying about since March, so we are thankful to see God’s answer and provision in this area. Thank you to those who faithfully prayed with us, who have walked beside us, and who have contacted us with encouraging words since the business meeting. We are more thankful for you than you know.
- Between FLBC and others who have chosen to partner with us, we are thankful to be at 42% of our monthly need… all in about 5 weeks! God is so good and we are so encouraged by those who are walking this road with us, prayerfully and in love!
- Ruth and Clara seem to be over their sickness from last week.
- We had the best time celebrating Caleb and Taylor’s wedding on Saturday! What a blessing to see this couple following the Lord and desiring to honor Him together.
- We share at Agape Fellowship on Sunday, May 27th. Pray for God to grant us the words to share with that community of believers and for His will in the church partnering with us. If you’re local and would like to join us in Palmer on Sunday, please do!
- Allen is taking five classes during the summer semester, which starts on Monday, May 28th. Please pray for good time management, the ability to prioritize tasks, and endurance.
- We have about five more weeks before we need to be at 50% of our monthly need in order to attend training in PA in July. Pray for diligence as we meet with potential partners and for their hearts to be open and yielded to God’s leading in partnership.
A final note: this week, Isaiah 26:3 continues to be on refrain in our hearts and minds:
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, for he trusts in You.”
Lord, continue to strengthen us to have steadfast minds that trust in You and continue to guide us by Your peace!