Allen and I went on a breakfast date this last weekend and spent a big chunk of time talking about this period of transition in our lives, particularly what excites us, what worries us, and what we need to navigate this season. It was so refreshing to have uninterrupted and intentional time to process through some things together.
Since it’s Tuesday, some updated praises and prayer requests are listed below.
- Allergy meds are finally kicking in! Those, coupled with my old faithful Netti Pot mean I can breathe again.
- We had some fun ministry appointments this weekend that included great conversation, food (and blueberry dump cake!), and fellowship.
- Some of our ministry partners have seen answers to specific prayers in their lives, too! God is so faithful.
- We are feeling the attacks of discouragement right now. Pray for us to stand firm.
- Things are busy. It is sometimes hard to prioritize everything correctly and be meaningful and this feeds into the feelings of discouragement mentioned above.
- Allen is nearing the end of the semester, so we appreciate prayers for focus, perseverance, and success!
Please let us know how we can pray for you!
Have a great week!