We are so excited about how the Lord is working to provide for us! At this point, we have appointments with four churches throughout May and June, located anywhere from Anchorage to North Pole, and a fifth church presentation that is pending! Praise God!
- Increasing opportunities to share our vision with people and churches!
- Our KCT coaching sessions have been a lot of fun – our coach is named Hannah and we love chatting with her weekly.
- Ephesians 3:20 is a hugely important verse in our lives, and we can see how God is indeed doing ABUNDANTLY more than all we can ask or imagine! His provision is so sure and awe-inspiring.
- We have a busy month coming up:
- Mother’s Day (May 13th)
- Allen’s finals (the week of May 13th)
- A wedding to attend (May 19th) – Allen is the best man!
- FLBC‘s Business Meeting (May 20th)
- My birthday (May 26th)
- Sharing at Agape Fellowship (May 27th)
- In between it all, we have work, school, weekly KCT coaching sessions, partnership development, and weekly ministry opportunities. Please pray for endurance, rest, and above all, to continue to trust in the Lord!
Please let us know how we can be praying for you as well!