I just love the picture up above: Ruth and the little boy from an orphanage in Ghana are seriously discussing the importance of his new toy car. Ruth was such a sweet little friend to this boy…
Our girl wanted to just hold his hand, hug him, be his best friend for life! We love Ruthie-bug and can’t wait to see how God shines through her in Togo.
Time for some updated praises and prayer requests!
- We are so excited to welcome several new families as partners in our ministry! We’ve already had a lot of fun sharing our vision with friends and family and were even able to set up a few more appointments for this week.
- The weather was nice this weekend, though a little chilly, so in between our ministry appointments, we had fun playing in the yard! Oggie played outside with us… and then found half of a salmon in the tree line between our house and our neighbor’s house that he (the neighbor) had thrown out. And she promptly began eating it. Dis. Gus. Ting. I made Allen come outside and deal with the whole mess. What a guy! (Insert heart-eye emoji here)
- We also had a great conversation Saturday morning with Joan, one of our ministry partners in Togo. We talked for almost 2 hours and loved getting to know her better.
- Allen’s semester is winding down at Wayland – pray for good study habits, time management, and a strong finish!
- We are trying to connect with a few churches throughout Alaska. Please pray for good relationships to be formed with them and time to share our vision.
- Continue to pray for the May 20th Business Meeting at FLBC, where our congregation will vote on their support level for us (we’re praying for 25% of our monthly need to be met!).
Please let us know how we can be praying for you and your family, ministries, etc. You can either comment on this post or submit a prayer request through the “Partner With Us” tab.